Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2019 in 392 Number of Vacancy. The detailed information is published on official website of UPSC.
- Total: 392 Posts
UPSC Recruitment : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Exam 2019
- Name of Post : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2019
- Name of the Wing and No. of Vacancy :
- Army : 208 Posts
- Navy : 42 Posts
- Air Force : 92 Posts
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 50 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Fee: Rs.100/- [SC/ST/Women: Nil]
- Age Limit: 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2003
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply online from official website of UPSC on or before last date.
- Date of Written Exam : 21 April 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04 February 2019
- Last Date: 04 February 2019
Union Public Service Commission:
कंपनी: (UPSC) केंद्रीय लोकसेवा आयोग
पदाचे नाव: Examination (NDA) (I) 2019 – 392 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: 12th Class Pass
अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख: 04 फेब्रुवारी 2019
स्टेटस: भरती चालू डाउनलोड जाहिरात अप्लाई ऑनलाइन