Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS-II), 2018 (414 Vacancy) through Combined Defence Services Examination 2018. The detailed information is published on official website of UPSC.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) – संयुक्त रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (II) 2018
- Total: 414 Posts
- Name of Post : Combined Defence Services Examination 2018
- Course wise Vacancy Details:
Course No of Vacancy Indian Military Academy 100 Indian Naval Academy 45 Air Force Academy 32 Officers’ Training Academy 225 Officers Training Academy SSC Women (Non-Technical) 12 Total 414
- Educational Qualification:
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Fee: Rs.200/- [SC/ST/Women: Nil]
- Age Limit: 20 to 24 years as on 01.07.2018
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply online from official website of UPSC.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08 August 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03 September 2018
- Date of Exam : 18 November 2018
Union Public Service Commission: Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS-II), 2018
कंपनी: (UPSC) केंद्रीय लोकसेवा आयोग
पदाचे नाव: Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS-II) 2018: 414 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: Degree/Bachelor of Engineering