UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2018 For 9 Posts of Assistant Legal Adviser, Assistant Director & Various Vacancy. The detailed information is published on official website of UPSC.
- Total: 9 Posts
- Name of Post :
Assistant Legal Adviser: 4 Posts
Assistant Director: 3 Post
Associate Professor (Technical): 1 Posts
Deputy Director: 1 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Assistant Legal Adviser : Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Director : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject or with Hindi Medium. Or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.
- Other Posts See advt.
- Fee: Rs.25/- [SC/ST/PH/Women: Nil]
- Age Limit: 40 years for Assistant Legal Adviser & 35 years Assistant Director as on 11.01.2017
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply online from official website of UPSC.
- Last Date: 11 January 2018
Union Public Service Commission:
कंपनी: (UPSC) केंद्रीय लोकसेवा आयोग
पदाचे नाव: 9 विविध जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: Degree/Master’s in law/Bachelor’s degree/Experience
अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख: 11 जानेवारी 2018
स्टेटस: भरती चालू डाउनलोड जाहिरात अप्लाई ऑनलाइन