SSC WR Recruitment – SSC Western Region invites applications from eligible candidates for filling 75 number of various vacancies for its Mumbai Region. For more details visit https://majhi-naukri.in/ssc-wr-recruitment
SSC WR Recruitment Details:
- Total: 75 posts
- Name of posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02
- Assistant Examiner: 01
- Junior Chemist: 04
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 09
- Store Clerk: 02
- Fertiliser Inspector: 02
- Senior Library & Information Assistant: 02
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01
- Medical Social Worker: 05
- Stockman: 01
- Assistant Foreman: 01
- Farm Manager: 01
- Textile Designer: 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Research Assistant (Civil Engineering):05
- Research Assistant Electrical Engineering: 02
- Research Assistant Scientific GeoPhysics: 02
- Research Assistant Scientific Physics: 04
- Research Assistant Computer Science: 01
- Research Assistant Chemistry: 01
- Research Assistant Environmental Science: 02
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II (Physics): 10
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II (Chemistry: 02
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II (Statistics: 02
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II (Computer Science): 08
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II (Biology: 01
- Store Keeper Grade II: 01
- Store Keeper Grade III: 01
- Educational Qualification:
Post No.1: Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate Degree in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Genetics of a recognised University or equivalent.
Post No. 2: Degree from recognised University or equivalent.
Post No. 3: i) Master’s Degree in chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology from a recognised University.
Post No. 4 : Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile or Apparel Production) of four years’ duration from a recognised University or Institute with one year
experience in field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry
Post No. 5 : 10th pass ii) Typing speed 30 w.p.m.
Post No. 6: i) Graduation in Agriculture or Science with Chemistry from a recognised University. ii) Possessing one year experience in handling or analysis of fertilisers
Post No. 7: i) Degree of recognised University or equivalent. ii) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Library Science of a recognised University
Post No. 8: Mechanical Engineering Degree / Diploma
Post No. 9: Master of Arts (Social Works) OR B.A. with Diploma in Social Service Administration from a recognised Institute and ability to converse in Hindi. ii) 02 years of experience
Post No.10: i) 12th pass from a recognised board. ii) Two years Diploma in Animal Science OR veterinary Science OR Animal Husbandry OR Dairying from a recognised Institute iii) 02 years of experience
Post No. 11: Diploma OR Certificate in Mechanical and OR Electrical Engineering from recognised Institution. ii) 02 years of experience
Post No. 12: Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognised University or Institute. ii) 02 years of experience
Post No. 13: i) Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognised University or Institute. ii) Two years experience as a designer in the field of textile designing with appropriate motifs and colour combination as well as lay-out of designs on paper and fabrics in a hand-loom establishment or in a dye house.
Post No. 14: i) 12th pass ii) 03 years of experience
Post No.15: Engineering Degree
- Fee: Rs. 100/– [SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen:No fee]
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill online applications and send its printout to the given address on or before last date.
- Postal Address:The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old CGO Building Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, MK Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
- Last Date: 24 September 2017 [Send hard copy to given address before 03 October 2017]
Company: SSC WR, Mumbai Region
Name of the post: 75 various post
Educational Qualifications: 10th/Graduate/Diploma/BE/B.Tech and other
Last date for application: 24 September 2017
Status: Expired Download Advertisement Apply Online