Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Recruitment 2018 : Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI has issued a notification for filling 120 Posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream vacancies in the organisation.
SEBI Recruitment Details:
- Total: 120 Posts
- Name of Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Educational Qualification:
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant
- Legal : Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Information Technology: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Age Limit: 30 years ( as on 31 August 2018 )
- Fee: Rs.850/- [SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to fill online application form through official website. The application link and complete advertisement is given at the end of this article.
- Start date for Submission of Online Application : 15 September 2018
कंपनी: Securities and Exchange Board of India
पदाचे नाव: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 120 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law/B.E./B.E. IT/ CA/ Civil /Electrical Engineering
अर्ज करण्याची सुरुवात तारीख: 15 सप्टेंबर 2018