Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Recruitment 2017 : Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI has issued a notification for filling Officer Grade A vacancies in the organisation.
SEBI Recruitment Details:
- Total: 4 Posts
- Name of Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Educational Qualification: First class graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication /information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR First class graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Work experience : Relevant experience in the following areas will be preferred
during the selection process.Cyber Security experience:
a. Knowledge of global best practices in the area of cyber security and information technology.
b. Compliance with cyber-security policies.
c. Taking corrective measures/ prudent response in case of cyber-attacks.
d. Installation of firewalls and data encryption.
e. Development, implementation and ensuring compliance with cyber-security and information security policies and procedures.
f. Simulation of cyber-attacks.
IT related experience :
a. Implementation and monitoring of IT related projects.
b. Review of IT architecture.
c. Implementation of infrastructure related initiatives.
d. Knowledge of internal policieson IT deployment, usage and implementation of these policies.
e. Implementation of standard operating procedures and processes.
f. Implementation of system audits.
g. Formulation of IT Strategy
- Fee: Rs.600/- [SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to fill online application form through official website. The application link and complete advertisement is given at the end of this article.
- Last Date: 29 October 2017
- Tentative Date of Examination: 29 October 2017
Company: Securities and Exchange Board of India
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 4 posts
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/Graduate or Post Graduate in Computers or IT
Last Date: 29 October 2017
Status: ExpiredDownload Advertisement Apply Online