RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 – Indian Railway Recruitment Board invites applications for filling 1,937 number vacancies for the posts of Paramedical Categories Posts.
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Details: CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2019 for PARAMEDICAL CATEGORIES
- Total: 1,937 Posts
- Name of Posts:
- Educational Qualification: As per official Notification
- Dietician :B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital.
B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised
- STAFF NURSE : Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
(OR) B.Sc (Nursing).
- DENTAL HYGIENIST: (a) Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND (b) Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India
AND (c) Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist
AND (d) Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
- DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN: B.Sc., plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution
- EXTENSION EDUCATOR: Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with 2 years diploma in Health Education from an recognized University.
- HEALTH and MALARIA INSPECTOR GRADE III: B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main /
Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus (a) One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC)
in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- LAB SUPERINTENDENT GRADE III: B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life
science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or
eqivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqyivalent
(OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- OPTOMETRIST: B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration). The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council / Licensing body.
- PERFUSIONIST: B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR) B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed Recognised Hospital.
- PHYSIOTHERAPIST: (i) Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and (ii) Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private
Hospital with atleast one hundred beds
- PHARMACIST GRADE III: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
(OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- RADIOGRAPHER: 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Insitute.
Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- SPEECH THERAPIST: (i) B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and(ii) 2 years experience in the related field.
- ECG TECHNICIAN: 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a
- LADY HEALTH VISITOR: 12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments.
- LAB ASSISTANT GRADE II: 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate Course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with ) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a University or Technicial Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 years
- Age Limit: As per rules of RRB
- General / OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs 250/-
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates needs to apply online through official website https://mumbai.rrbregonline.org/ on or before last date.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) : Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online Of Application : 04.03.2019 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online : 02.04.2019 at 23:59 hrs
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019
कंपनी: Indian Railway Recruitment Board
पदाचे नाव: Paramedical Categories Posts: 1,937 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: As per official Notification
अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख: 02 एप्रिल 2019
स्टेटस: भरती चालू जाहिरात ऑनलाइन अर्ज कराOfficial Website