RRB Recruitment 2018 – Indian Railway Recruitment Board invites applications for filling 62907 number vacancies of Track Maintainer, Gateman, Pointsman, Helper in Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering / Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters & various posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. .
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment Details:
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2018
(Recruitment for Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
- Total: 62907 Posts
- Important Notice Regarding CEN 02/2018 : Ministry of Railways have announced certain modifications in the conditions with respect to Age, Exam fee etc. Accordingly, the revised online application with the the modified eligibility shall be made available for submission of application from 28.02.2018. The closing date for submission of online application shall stand extended to 31.03.2018.
- For Latest Notification click here
- The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended upto 31/03/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
- The contents of Sl. No. 6 of Important Instructions and Para 5.0 regarding age as on 01/07/2018 to be read as 18 to 33 years.
- The Minimum Educational Qualification for all the notified posts as per the Annexure A (Post Parameters) of this corrigendum is:-“10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Name of Posts: Track Maintainer, Gateman, Pointsman, Helper in Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering / Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters & many more
- Educational Qualification: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Age Limit: 18 to 33 years. as on 01.07.2018
- General / OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs 250/-
- Stages of Exam: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates needs to apply online through official website https://mumbai.rrbonlinereg.in on or before last date.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 10.02.2018
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during April and May, 2018.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 31.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 – 62907 Posts
कंपनी: Indian Railway Recruitment Board
पदाचे नाव: Group D- 62907 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: 10th OR ITI
अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख: 31 मार्च 2018
स्टेटस: भरती चालू जाहिरात ऑनलाइन अर्ज कराCorrigendum for Qualification , Age & Closing date