Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra Public Health Department invites applications for filling vacancies of 723 Medical Officer vacancies in Mumbai, Upnagar Mumbai, Thane, Raigad, Palghar, Solapur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Nandurbar, Dhule, Aurangabad, Jalna, Parbhani, Hingoli, Lagur, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Akola, Amravati, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Washim, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli and Gondia. For more detailed information see below. @ https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2018 : वैद्यकीय अधिकारी गट अ २०१८ भरती
- Total Vacancy: 723 Posts
- Name of Posts: Medical Officer
- Educational Qualification:
- Medical Officer (MBBS): MBBS Degree
- Medical Officer (Specialist) : Degree in Pediatrician/ Pharmacist/ Gynecologist/ Anesthetist/ X-Ray/ Blood Circulation
- With internship as on 30th June 2018.
- Age Limit (As on 31.07.2018) : 38 years.
- Application Fees: Rs.500/- [Reserved Category – Rs. 300/-]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to fill applications from official website only on or before last date.
- Duly filled applications should get reach before last date to: आरोग्य सेवा संचालनालय, आरोग्य भवन, मुंबई
- Last Date : 31 July 2018
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2018
कंपनी: Maharashtra Public Health Department
पदाचे नाव: Medical Officer – 723 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: MBBS Degree/Degree in Pediatrician/ Pharmacist/ Gynecologist/ Anesthetist/ X-Ray/ Blood Circulation