National Research Centre for Grapes NRC Recruitment 2018 – National Research Grapes NRC, Pune, Maharashtra / www.nrcgrapes.nic.in invites applications from eligible candidates for filling vacancies of Sr. Research Fellow.
NRC Grapes Pune Maharashtra Walk-in Details:
- Total: 4 Posts
- Name of Posts:
1. Senior Research Fellow – 2 posts [Contract Research Trials in Entomology]
2. Senior Research Fellow – 1 posts [Contract Research Trials in APEDA – NRL Laboratory]
3. Senior Research Fellow – 1 posts [Post Harvest Laboratory]
- Educational Qualification:
For post no.1: M. Sc. (Ag.) in Agricultural Entomology I Entomology with 4/5 years B. Sc. (Ag.) degree.
OR M.Sc. in Microbiology with 4/5 years B.Sc. Degree. The candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree (Microbiology) should have NET Qualification.
For post no.2: Master degree (M. Sc./ M. Tech) in Agricultural Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Bio-chemistry / Bio-technology / Environmental Sciences or related discipline with 4/5 years of Bachler’s degree.
OR Master Degree in Basic Science of above mentioned or related disciplines with 3 years bachelor’s degree with NET Qualification.
For post no.3: M. Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture / Fruit Science / Micro-biology wit h B.Sc. degree. Candidates having graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years Master Degree should have NET qualification with at least 2 year of research experience.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to appear for walk-in interview along with duly filled prescribed application forms to the given address on given date.
- Walk-in Venue: Office or ICAR-NRC for Grapes, Pune (situated 16 Kms. away from Pune Railway station in Solapur Road)
- Walk-in Date: 17th Jan 2018 [10am]