NCL Recruitment 2017 – National Chemical Laboratory, NCL has issued a notification regarding vacancy of Project Assistant – II for the project given below.
NCL Recruitment Details:
- Project: Characterization of samples using TEM, E-SEM & FESEM
- Total: 01 Posts
- Name of Post: Project Assistant – II
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. In any branch of Chemical Sciences / B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks (aggregate)
- Desirable experience, If any: The candidate having experience of handling Electron Microscopes (TEM / SEM) / sample preparation for Electron Microscopy/ Material Characterization.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- How to Apply: Interested candidates needs to send their application form to the given address on or before last date.
- Postal Address: The Head, Center for Material Characterization (Kind Attn: Mr. R. S. Gholap Center for Material Characterization, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune – 411 008
- Last Date: 26 September 2017
- Interview Venue: Selection Committee at Conference Room, Centre for Material Characterization, 1 st Floor, Room No. 1727 at 10.00am
- Interview Date: 04 October 2017