Majhi Naukri > Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 by Parliament Of India for the post of Housekeeper, Library Professional, Printer, Proof Reader & Warehouseman.
According to notifications published on official website of Lok Sabha, there are 56 number of vacancies which is to be filled this year. For more detail see below. www.majhi-naukri.in/lok-sabha-recruitment/
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 56
Name of Posts:
1. Housekeeper Grade-III and Farrash: 28 Posts
2. Library Professional: 12 Posts
3. Printer: 05 Posts
4. Proof Reader: 06 Posts
5. Ware-houseman: 05 Posts
1. Housekeeper Grade-III and Farrash: The applicant should have working knowledge of Hindi and/or English and well-versed with the handling and operation of sanitary-related mechanical aids.
2. Library Professional: Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib. Sc.) or Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.Sc.) from a recognized University with Hindi and English as subjects at Matriculation or Intermediate (Clsss XII) level.
3. Printer: Diploma in Printing Technology of 03 years duration recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
4. Proof Reader: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
5. Warehouseman: Secondary School Certificate or Matriculation; Diploma in Printing Technology from any Institute approved by AICTE
Age Limit: As on 27 March 2017 age should be below 27 years.
How to Apply: Interested candidates needs to apply offline mode by sending their application form to the given address.
Postal Address to Send Application Form: The Joint Recruitment Cell, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room no.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110 001
Last Date For Application Form: 27 March 2017
Download Advertisement PDF for Housekeeper Grade-III and Farrash
Download Advertisement PDF for Library Professional
Download Advertisement PDF for Printer, Proof Reader & Ware-houseman
Official Lok Sabha Website Link