Indian Coast Guard ICG Recruitment 2018 – Indian Coast Guard / www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in conducts recruitment procedure for Navik (General Duty) Course for the 10+2 passed candidates. More details www.majhi-naukri.in/indian-coast-guard-recruitment/
- Name of Course/Name of Post: Navik (General Duty)
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and 50% in Maths and Physics. [5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates/Outstanding Sports Person of National Level]
- Physical Requirement: Height – At least 157cm
- Age Limit: 18 to 22 years (born between 01 August 1996 to 31 July 2000). [Age relaxation for SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply online through official website on or before last date.
- Last Date: 2 January 2018 till 5.00pm [Starting from 24 December 2017]