Canara Bank Recruitment Details:
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officers: Bank invites applications for filling vacancies of Probationary Officer vacancies. For now 450 vacancies to be filled. For more detailed information see below.
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN JUNIOR MANAGEMENT GRADE SCALE-I ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF SPECIALLY DESIGNED POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE (PGDBF) COURSE
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 450 Posts
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
- Details Of Vacancies:
- Unreserved : 227
- OBC: 121
- SC: 67
- ST: 35
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2018): A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of
60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018) : 20 to 30 years. [Age relaxation for SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years]
- Application Fees: Rs.708 [SC/ST/PWBD : Rs. 118/-]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to fill online applications from official website only on or before last date. The online application link has been given at the end of this article.
- Website Link Open (for submission of online applications) : From 09.01.2018 to
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 04.03.2018
- Last Date : 31 January 2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018