Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officers: Bank invites applications for filling vacancies of Probationary Officer vacancies. For now 800 vacancies to be filled for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC. For more detailed information see below.
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN JUNIOR MANAGEMENT GRADE SCALE-I ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF SPECIALLY DESIGNED POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE (PGDBF) COURSE
- Total Number Of Vacancy: 800 Posts
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
- Details Of Vacancies:
- General : 404
- OBC: 216
- SC: 120
- ST: 60
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.10.2018): A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018) : 20 to 30 years. [Age relaxation for SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years]
- Application Fees: Rs.708 [SC/ST/PWBD : Rs. 118/-]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to fill online applications from official website only on or before last date. The online application link has been given at the end of this article.
- Website Link Open (for submission of online applications) : From 23.10.2018 to 13.11.2018
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 23.12.2018
- Last Date : 13 November 2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018