Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017:
Bombay High Court Recruitment – Government Lawyer Office High Court of Mumbai has issued a notification to recruit 19 number of Peon (Group D) vacancies. The details has been published on official website of Bombay High Court Recruitment page. For details see below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Details:
- Total: 19 Posts
- Name of Posts: Peon (Group-D)
- Educational Qualification: i] 10th Pass ii] Candidates should possess the ability to read, write and speak Marathi language.
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 years as on 10 November 2017 [Age relaxation is applicable for Backward class candidates: 05 years]
- How to Apply: Interested candidates who are eligible can apply in prescribed application format. Candidates are advised to send application form along with photocopies of essential documents to the given postal address on or before last date.
- Postal Address: सरकारी वकिलांचे कार्यालय, अ. शा. (रिट सेल), जुनी सा. बां. वि. इमारत, तळमजला, रूम नं 4, उच्च न्यायालय, मुंबई – 32
- Last Date: 25 November 2017