Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 – Bombay High Court recruits 54 number of Law Clerk Posts at contract basis on the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad respectively. This Bombay High Court Recruitment is published on official website of http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Details:
- Notice inviting application for the post of Law Clerks on the establishment of the High Court of Bombay and its bench offices at Nagpur and Aurangabad.
- Total: 54 Posts
- Name of Post: Law Clerks
- Educational Qualification: (A) (i) Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks OR (ii) Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
(B) The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
(C) Candidates must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software relating to case laws.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years [Relaxation of upper age limit for Resreved Category]
- Fee: No Fee
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill offline application form on or before last date. Applicants should submit the application along with his/her self attested documents upon recommended by the Principals of aforesaid institutions / Presidents of Bar Associations addressed to the Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5 th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai–400 001 on or before 23rd January, 2019 till 5.00 p.m. by Speed Post/R.P.A.D./Hand delivery/Courier.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 08.01.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.01.2019
- Last Date: 23 January 2019
Bombay High Court Recruitment Details :
कंपनी: Bombay High Court
पदाचे नाव: Law Clerks- 54 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: Law Graduates/ Post Graduate Degree in Law