Bank of India Recruitment 2018 -Bank of India invites applications for filling vacancies of 158 Number of Officers (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Details :
- Total : 158 Posts
- Name of Posts : Officers (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream
- Educational Qualification : i] A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with
MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. OR Chartered Accountant OR CWA OR Company Secretary ii] Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
- Age Limt [as on 01.04.2018 ]: 21 to 30 years
- Fee: Rs. 600/- [For SC/ST/PWD candidate:Rs. 100/-]
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates needs to apply online from the official website before last date.
- Online Registration of Start date : 20.04.2018
- Online Registration of Last date : 05.05.2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 10.06.2018
- Last Date: 5 May 2018
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Officers (Credit)
कंपनी: Bank of India
पदाचे नाव: Officers (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream – 158 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA/ OR Chartered Accountant OR CWA OR Company Secretary