Air India Recruitment 2017 – Air India Invites applications for 17 Technical Assistant vacacies in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Bhopal on fixed term basis.
- Total: 17 posts
- Name of posts: Technical Assistants
- Educational Qualifications:
i] AME Diploma / 3 years full time AME Training course completion certificate, from DGCA approved Institute ii] One Year Aviation Experience In CAMO /QC / PPC Office Only (Aircraft Maintenance Experience Will Not Be Counted) (Experience Shall Be Post Completion Of ‘AME Diploma / 3 Years Full Time Ame Training Course’)
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 01 Jan 2017 [Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST: 05 years, OBC/Ex-servicemen: 3 years]
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply in prescribed application format and send it to the given address by post/speed post/ courier on or before last date.
- Postal Address: Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan), adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
- Last Date: 13 Feb 2018