Air India Recruitment 2017: According to latest post published on official website of Air India, there are 21 number of vacancies for the post of Staff Employment – Co- Pilot (P2). Applications are invited for these vacancies on or before 11 Jan 2018.
Air India Co-Pilot (P2) Staff Employment:
- Total: 21 Post
- Name of Posts: Co-Pilot (P2)
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Upper Age Limit : 48 years
(Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- Technical/ License Qualifications:
– Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
– ATR 72-600 Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of
– Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
– Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
– Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
– Valid ELP
– Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of
submission of application to be attached.
– Valild IR Endorsement
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their applications on plain paper though paper channel containing particulars in the attached Application Format.
- Postal Address: Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan), adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
The envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot (P2) 72-600 .
- Last Date: 11 Jan 2018