Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment for 115 Posts of “Utility Hand” and “Drivers” from the open market on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis.
Air India Engineering Services Limited Job Details:
- Total : 115 Posts
- Job Location: Delhi
- Name of Post:
1. Utility Hand : 100 Posts
2. Driver: 15 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Post No.1: -Minimum essential Qualification is Class 8 th Pass. (Candidates having ITI/ Technical Qualifications will be preferred)
- For Post No.2: – Minimum Class 10th pass with HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle License) & LMVL (Light Motor Vehicle License)
- Age Limit: 45 years As on 01.12.2018
- Fee: Rs. 500/- [ for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: Rs. 250/-]
- How to Apply: Candidates needs to appear for Interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format bring following Original documents along with a set of Xerox copies of the same on the day of Walk-In.
- Venue of Interview : AIESL, Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, (Near New Customs House), Delhi 110037.
- Walk-in interview Date & Time: 05 & 12 January 2019 at 09:30 AM
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2018: