Air India Recruitment 2019 : Air India Engineering Services Ltd. conducting recruitment for 70 number of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) Vacancies for B737-800 MRO at Trivandrum and B777 MRO at Nagpur. The applications are invited by Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL).
Air India Recruitment 2019
- Total: 70 posts
- Notification Date : 11.01.2019
- Job Place: Trivandrum (Kerala) & Nagpur (Maharashtra).
- Name of posts: Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)
|For TRIVANDRUM-MRO||B1 AMEs – 35||(B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine)|
|B2- AMEs – 29|
|For NAGPUR –MRO||B1 AMEs- 06||(B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE- 90 engine)|
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University. i) CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine. ii) CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine. iii) Minimum one year maintenance experience as a certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90 iv) However, both qualified may also apply.
- Age Limit: Up to 55 years [Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Government Directives]
- Fee: Rs.1000/- (Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST : No fees)
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to their applications to have an interview with the selection committee. candidates send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd. MRO-Hangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007 in the prescribed format only and compulsory subject line as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
- Walk – in Interview Address: Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007.
- Date of WALK-IN Interview: Any working day subject to confirmation
Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2019
कंपनी: AIESL Air India
पदाचे नाव: Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)- 70 जागा
शैक्षणिक पात्रता: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine. ii) CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine/one year maintenance experience